TD Canada Trust
Blanchett Neon has been proud to work with TD Canada Trust (and previously as TD Bank and Canada Trust), since the 1970’s. We are the exclusive signage provider for the Prairie region (Alberta, Saskatchewan, and Manitoba), which includes manufacturing, research and development, installation, service and maintenance services.
“The highest compliment I can pay Blanchett is that when I assign them a contract, I never have to be concerned about that work again, it gets done and it gets done right.”
– Howard Honeybunn, Project Manager, Prairie Region.
- TD/ Canada Trust merger (2001)
- TD Retrofit Program (2012-13)
Sobeys / IGA / Sobeys Liquor
For over 30 years, we have partnered with Sobeys to provide all corporate signage services for the Prairie Region (Alberta, Saskatchewan and Manitoba) including design services, manufacturing, installation as well as service and maintenance. This includes all signage for Sobeys, Safeway, Safeway Liquor, Sobeys Liquor, and IGA.
- IGA Garden Market rebrand (Early 90’s)
- Sobeys rebrand- over 150 stores in Western Canada (2004-05)
- Western Cellars rebrand to Sobeys Liquor (2009)
- Airmiles Signage- Liquor Locations (2014)
Servus Credit Union
Since the early 1990’s, Blanchett Neon has assisted Capital City Savings and Servus Credit Union (after their rebrand in 2006) with their Northern Alberta signage needs. For their rebrand in 2006, our design team worked closely with their designers to adapt the new brand identity for Servus Credit Union into a signage application.
- Capital City Savings rebrand to Servus Credit Union- Over 50 Branches completed. (2006)
Edmonton Public Library
Since the early 1990’s, we have worked with the Edmonton Public Library on their exterior corporate signage displays, including design services, manufacturing, installation and all service & maintenance.
- Awarded 2-Year contract (2014)
First Capital Leasing
- Meadowlark Shopping Centre
- Northgate Shopping Centre
- Village Market
- South Park Centre