Edmonton Custom Signs
Make An Impression
Blanchett Neon is proud to have the best design department in the industry, and our award-winning signage designs continue to make an impact across Western Canada by helping businesses grow their profits through attention grabbing custom signs.
Learn more about our Design Team.
Stand Out From The Competition
From the International Sign Association:
“[signage] attracted half of the start-up businesses’ new customers – more than any other form of advertising the businesses used and even more than their word-of-mouth referrals.”
For many consumers, signage will be the first impression they have of your business. Make a memorable, lasting impact with unique, attention-grabbing signage that sets you apart from the competition.
Complete Sign Design Services
We will have your design concept come to life in the most descriptive and accurate representation available before any commitment is made.
Want something different, but are not overly “design-savvy”? No problem! Our talented and experienced team will shock and awe with creative and unique signage design concepts.
Award-Winning Custom Signage
Employing trained and experienced graphic artists makes our art department one of the best in the industry, and their design awards back it up. These are just a few of the many awards we have recently won:
- Special Event Rentals (2015 Daktronics Sign Design Contest)
- Newcastle Centre (2015 Illuminated Freestanding- Alberta Sign Association)
- Nordstrom Dental (2015 Non-Illuminated- Alberta Sign Association)
- Westlink Park (2013 Illuminated Freestanding- Alberta Sign Association)
- A & B Rail (2013 Non-Illuminated- Alberta Sign Association)
- Emerald Hills (2012 Illuminated Freestanding- Alberta Sign Association)
- Currents at Windermere (2011 Illuminated Freestanding Pylon- Alberta Sign Association)
Hand-Crafted Signage for Fort Edmonton Park’s Capitol Theatre
Blanchett Neon is proud to be one of very few Edmonton custom sign shops remaining capable of producing personal, hand-crafted signage displays for businesses looking to add that “special-touch” to their business signs. From initial design concepts to production and final installation, leave it to us to shock-and-awe with creative designs that will attract attention.
From hand-painting to neon glass blowing, our team of talented and creative signage artists are capable of every and any signage project.
Notable hand-crafted signage projects include:
- The Capitol Theatre (Fort Edmonton Park).
- The Fun House (Fort Edmonton Park).
- The Bailey Theatre (Camrose, AB).
- Canadian Furniture (Edmonton Neon Museum)
Check out our Portfolio for more examples of Hand-Crafted Signage.