When choosing an LED sign company to partner with for your new business signage, there is no better choice in Alberta than Blanchett Neon.
Since 1947, we have been proud to provide proven quality business signs that are backed by our A+ Better Business Bureau rating, COR workplace safety program, and our relevant signage industry organization affiliations.
COR Workplace Safety Recognition
Blanchett Neon is proud to be one of the only Sign Companies in Alberta with active COR workplace-safety recognition for both our manufacturing shop and sign installation team.
What is a Certificate of Recognition?
- Awarded ONLY to employers who develop health and safety programs that meet established standards.
- Certificates are issued by Alberta Employment and Immigration and are co-signed by Certifying Partners.
Importance of active COR Certification
One of our core values is our legacy as a family owned and operated business, and our employees are an extension of that. We believe our staff should be treated as though they are part of the family and that includes working in a safe work environment.
- Effective health and safety management systems have been shown to have an impact on reducing injuries.
- Eliminating the social and financial effects of injuries can strengthen the business success of participating employers.
- Blanchett is proud of achieving and maintaining a valid COR Certificate of Recognition (COR).
Check out our Latest News on our 2015 external audit.
Download our certificate: COR 20150420132011968
Better Business Bureau
Blanchett Neon is proud to have been members of the Better Business Bureau since June 26, 1959, and to have achieved and maintained an A+ Rating.
From the Better Business Bureau Website:
- BBB sets standards for ethical business behavior and monitors compliance. Almost 400,000 Accredited Businesses meet and commit to our high standards.
- BBB helps consumers identify trustworthy businesses, and those that aren’t, through more than 4 million BBB Business Reviews.
- BBB sets standards for and evaluates thousands of advertisements each year to ensure that people can trust what advertisers say.
- BBB sets standards for and evaluates the practices of thousands of charities so that donors know where their money is going.
- BBB coaches businesses on ethical behavior and how to build stronger, more trusting relationships with their customers.
Members of Organizations
Blanchett Neon is proud to be active members and leaders in the Edmonton business community, as well as in leading Sign Industry Organizations including: