Having worked with almost every major developer in Western Canada, there is no company with more experience supplying quality commercial signage to shopping, commercial, or industrial projects than Blanchett Neon.
Trust we will help your centre stand out with attention-grabbing sign displays that stand the test of time and promote your property as the ideal place to conduct business:
- CSA & PSQ approved signage manufacturing.
- Dedication to continual improvement to reduce costs, improve response times, and offer the best value to our clients.
- Exceptional customer service from dedicated account executives.
- Signage programs designed to require minimal ongoing maintenance.
Scope of Work
With over 70 years experience providing services to clients of all shapes and sizes, rest easy knowing there is no commercial signage request we have not successfully addressed before. With dedicated project managers that oversee every aspect of the process to help free up your valuable time, we manage as much or as little of the process as your unique project requires, including:
- Creation of tenant signage criteria.
- Artwork renderings created by our full-time, Professional Art Department.
- Permitting Assistance, including the creation of comprehensive sign plans and appeal assistance.
- Engineer-stamped shop drawings.
- In-house signage manufacturing.
- Additional Services: wall repairs, electrical connections, lighting retrofits programs.
Creative & Design Services
Great signage starts with great design, and we are proud to employ some of the most creative minds in the industry:
- State-of-the-art design software accurately represents proposed signage.
- Renderings include all finishes, material details, and installation locations for client approval prior to production.
Check out our Portfolio to view our award-winning designs
With 28,000sq ft of manufacturing space at our unionized Edmonton facility, we are capable of the in-house production of your business’s commercial signage, including:
Full-time, experienced staff working year-round in the following departments:
- Metal (Aluminum, Angle-iron, Sheet Metal, etc.)
- Paint (Two spray booths).
- Layout / Vinyl Application
- Let-R-Edge (Channel Letters)
Sign Installation Services
Even as the final step in the process, a successful sign installation is integral to the completion of any commercial signage project.
Our detail-orientated crews will work with your on-site representatives to ensure worker and pedestrian safety, and a clean worksite to have the job completed quickly and efficiently while maintaining the highest levels of quality:
- An in-house installation vehicle fleet.
- Installations are carried out by trained and certified installation technicians.
- We have achieved COR Workplace recognition for our industry-leading safety program.
- On-going Service & Maintenance programs available.
Contact us for more information on commercial signage services: