Now Hiring – Sign Installation Coordinator
Job Opportunity: Sign Installation Coordinator
Blanchett Neon is looking for an experienced Installation Coordinator to join our industry-leading team of signage professionals in Edmonton, AB.
Responsible for coordination of installation crews, seeing signage projects through to completion, and managing Blanchett’s Service & Maintenance division, the ideal candidate takes pride in providing a quality end-product, has a strong commitment to safety, is comfortable with running multiple crews, and is willing to provide on-site support as required.
Previous coordinator experience in the signage industry is preferred, however, comparable project management and supervisory construction industry experience will also be considered for this position.
- Schedule work in accordance with production timelines and customer expectations.
- Review orders for completeness and identify potential risks.
- Ensure Health & Safety standards are upheld in accordance with COR Status.
- Maintain Fleet
- Oversight of installation crews, including certifications & training.
- Addressing customer and employee satisfaction issues promptly
- 2+ years experience in a Supervisory Position.
- 5+ years in signage installation and manufacturing experience (or related
- Must have clean class 5 license and be willing to obtain class 3 with Air.
- Experience with Fleet Management (Class 3) highly encouraged.
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects at once.
- Must have strong computer / tablet skills with a high level of proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated organization and time management skills
- Attention to detail is essential to the success of this role.
- Able to interact effectively with all levels in the organization.
Why Work for Us?
- Competitive Salary
- Full Benefits Package
- RRSP Matching Program
- Vacation & Holiday Time
- Opportunities for Advancement and Personal Development
For more information about this Sign Installation Coordinator position and to apply, please email your resume to careers(@)blanchettneon.com (without the brackets). We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.