Sign Installation Services
Capital Engineering Signage Install
Even though is the final step in the process, a successful sign installation is integral to the completion of any signage project.
Our detail-orientated crews will work with your on site team to ensure worker and pedestrian safety, a clean worksite, and efficient work to have the job completed quickly while maintaining the highest levels of quality.
- Installation are carried out by trained and certified installation technicians.
- We have achieved COR Workplace recognition for our industry-leading safety program.
- Capable of Swing-Stage and high-rise Skyline Signage installations.
Blanchett Neon has the largest service and installation fleet in Edmonton, consisting of 3 fully stocked service vans, and 3 boom trucks to install every size signage project across Alberta.
Scope of Work
In addition to carrying out installation services for our own custom-manufactured signage displays, our crews also complete the following:
- Signage removals & scrapping of materials
- Signage relocation
- Local sign installations within our service area for national signage programs.
- Large Scale Projects: Our crews have extensive experience assisting with large-scale wayfinding signage programs.
Safety is always our top priority in any signage installation, and we are pleased to have achieved and maintained active COR (Certificate of Recognition) for both our manufacturing plant and installation teams. Benefits of COR:
- Reduce Work-Place Incidents.
- Improve overall work-site efficiencies.
Learn more about COR from the Alberta Construction Safety Association.
Prior to beginning any installation work, a site-specific safety plan will be created for all Blanchett Neon crews working on site (at a new construction site or existing).
- FLRA (Field Level Risk Assessment’s) will be created at the commencement of the job and re-evaluated when jobsite or work area changes in accordance with the Alberta Construction Safety Association and COR requirements.
Factory Trained Technicians
The installation crews are all highly trained and ticketed experts in signage installation and maintenance services that can manage jobs of any size across Alberta and Western Canada:
- Journeyman Boom Truck Operators.
- SSIT Certification (Sign Service Installation Technicians).
ATB Financial Skyline Signage Installation
Very few Edmonton Sign Companies are capable of completing Skyline Signage installations, and no one other company has completed as many successful installations. In addition to our extensive experience, our crews have the following industry tickets:
- Swing Stage Certified
- High Angle Rescue
- Arial Work Platform
As your Alberta LED Sign Experts, our crews have been factory-trained by Daktronics engineers to install and service their LED sign displays:
- Faster installation times
- On-site diagnosis & servicing capability
Contact us to learn more about Sign Installation and Maintenance Services.
Sign Service Area
Blanchett Neon’s in-house installation team travels across Alberta installing business signs.
For our customers outside of our home province of Alberta, we are proud to also have an extensive network of quality installation and service teams throughout Western Canada, making Blanchett your one-shop stop for all multi-location, and out of province business signage.
Learn more about our Complete Signage Solutions.
Notable Sign Installations
Rexall Place Sign Installation
In addition to our standard signage installation, here are a few of our highlights throughout the years:
- Rexall Place.
- Commonwealth Stadium.
- High-Rise: ATB Financial, EPCOR Tower, Enbridge, JACOBS Engineering.
- Edmonton Neon Museum.