Careers / Job Postings
Blanchett Neon is always on the lookout for talented employees to join our award-winning team. Contact Us for more information, and check this page often for specific listings.
Posted April 4, 2019
Blanchett Neon is looking for an experienced Installation Coordinator to join our industry-leading team of signage professionals in Edmonton, AB.
Responsible for coordination of installation crews, seeing signage projects through to completion, and managing Blanchett’s Service & Maintenance division, the ideal candidate takes pride in providing a quality end-product, has a strong commitment to safety, is comfortable with running multiple crews, and is willing to provide on-site support as required.
Previous coordinator experience in the signage industry is preferred, however, comparable project management and supervisory construction industry experience will also be considered for this position.
- Schedule work in accordance with production timelines and customer expectations.
- Review orders for completeness and identify potential risks.
- Ensure Health & Safety standards are upheld in accordance with COR Status.
- Maintain Fleet
- Oversight of installation crews, including certifications & training.
- Addressing customer and employee satisfaction issues promptly
- 2+ years experience in a Supervisory Position.
- 5+ years in signage installation and manufacturing experience (or related
- Must have clean class 5 license and be willing to obtain class 3 with Air.
- Experience with Fleet Management (Class 3) highly encouraged.
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects at once.
- Must have strong computer / tablet skills with a high level of proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated organization and time management skills
- Attention to detail is essential to the success of this role.
- Able to interact effectively with all levels in the organization.
Why Work for Us?
- Competitive Salary
- Full Benefits Package
- RRSP Matching Program
- Vacation & Holiday Time
- Opportunities for Advancement and Personal Development
Please email your resume to careers @ blanchettneon.com. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.